Working with us is a 2-step processScience-based Approach | Extensive knowledge of Human Biochemistry | Personalized Coaching
Step 1: Pre-consultation Session with Smriti
This session is to decide if we are a good fit for each other! You get to understand how we work, and we get to understand if we can help you with your health concerns. It is a 30 mins session directly with Smriti, to discuss your case, your health objectives, your health history, current symptoms, and anything else that you wish to share, before embarking on a program with us.
In this session, you will get to understand our approach, approximate timelines, any tests you might need to get done once the program begins, and the overall investment involved (which depends on your case), and then make an informed decision.
We strongly suggest you come prepared with your labwork for this session, so that the discussion is fruitful. It is always easier for us to put your case together when the latest labwork is accessible. Suggested tests that you can do, are given at the end of this page. We recommend getting testing done from Dr Lal Path Labs only, for maximum accuracy. They have labs all over India.
Pre-consultation Session is a must for anyone who wants to work with us, so pls click on the pink button below, to book your slot!
Pls do note that this is a paid session, and the fee is non-refundable once paid. Our T&Cs are mentioned at the end of this page. More details, once you click the button below! We also announce new slot openings on our Instagram page.
In case slots show booked out, you may please join the waitlist.
New appointment slots open every 2 to 3 weeks, and you will be sent an email once new slots open for booking.
Step 2: Signing up for the program
Once Smriti knows your case, you will be guided by her during the pre-consultation session, on next steps to follow, and you may then sign up for starting your program with us.
Please note that we take a limited number of cases/clients every month, and so there might be a 3-5 weeks wait period to start the program, from the time your payment is received.
We heal using using the most natural and effective medicine, i.e. food!
Even if you don't have any significant health issues, and if you are just looking for coaching on nutrition and how to maintain a healthy body, working with us will be an investment you will cherish!
Terms and conditions
1. All our fee is non-refundable, once paid. This includes the fee for both Pre-consultation and the program that you join.
2. We don't allow last-minute rescheduling of any Pre-consultation session that we do. We need at least 3 days/ 72 hours advance notice if any session needs to be rescheduled, or else the session will be forfeited or considered completed. Rescheduling is allowed once only.
3. All our sessions start on time and end on time. We recommend participants be sharp on time for the calls, to avoid loss of time or delays.
4. If you forget your appointment and/or don't show up for the Pre-consultation session, there will be no rescheduling or refund of the fee possible.
5. We do not send reminders for any appointments that you have with us. So pls remember your slot and we suggest you put an alarm for your session and set a reminder for yourself so that you don't miss your session.
6. If you want to discuss your lab work during the Pre-consultation session, pls email it to email@example.com, at least 24 hours before your session. There will be no follow-up Pre-consultation session provided later to discuss your lab work, if you don't come prepared with the reports during the session. It is not mandatory to bring lab work for your Pre-consultation, however, we strongly advise that you come prepared with your latest lab work, to make the most use of the session.
7. Lab work that we recommend for the Pre-consultation session - hba1c, Fasting insulin, Fasting glucose, Lipid profile, Liver profile, Pancreas profile (amylase, lipase), Thyroid profile - T3, T4, Free T3, Free T4, TSH, TPO, and TG antibodies, Vit D, Vit B12, Serum Ferritin, Iron Serum, CRP, ESR, Uric acid, hs-CRP, Homocysteine, CBC, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride
Preferably, no medicines and supplements are to be taken for 5 days before doing the tests. And they need to be done after 12 hours of fasting. Pls, connect with your doctor for advice/ consent on stopping medicines if any.
8. Lab work is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours before the Pre-consultation session.
For any help or questions regarding your existing booking, pls WhatsApp our bookings team at +91 9310591448.
For anything else, pls fill the form below. All details will be kept confidential.