Nutrition for Internal Fitness
Most diseases start in the gut. And for that exact reason, most diseases can be prevented by having a strong gut!
In this program, we focus on imparting knowledge on gut health, and educate clients on everything they need to know about nutrition and maintaining a healthy gut microbiome. A healthy gut ensures good hormonal health and strong immunity. We will educate you on various aspects of nutrition, as well as design customised meal plans for you.
Would it surprise you to know that almost 70% of our body's immune system lies in the gut? And that the microbiome in our gut comprises of trillions of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, most of which control what happens within our body. That the food we eat, feeds this bacteria and communicates with our hormones to ensure each organ does its job properly.
Common health issues like Obesity, PCOD, Endometriosis, Migraines, Skin rashes, Allergies, Autoimmune disorders, Food sensitivities, Muscle and Joint pains, Fatigue, Brain Fog, Food disorders, Stomach disorders, Face and Body acne etc, all appear when the gut is unhealthy or disturbed, and the hormones are not in balance.
If you are fitness conscious and believe that fitness isn't just about building muscles, then this is a great program for you to learn how to maintain internal fitness which goes far beyond just having less weight and a muscular body!
As they say, prevention is better than cure! Start early, embrace the power of good food, and be on your way to having a healthy, vibrant life!
What is covered in this Program:
- Customized meal plans to follow, with recipes and shopping lists
- Education on foundational concepts of nutrition
- Education on gut health and how food communicates with our body and creates health or sickness
- Learn how to create perfectly balanced meals and food combinations which work in creating a solid healthy foundation for your body
- There will be discussions on ways to build a strong Gut and improve your Gut microbiome
- Busting myths around nutrition, and provide authentic information which is science based, and not fad based
- Learn to shop smartly for food and look for healthy food alternatives
- Learn how to read and understand food labels
- Learn how to reduce your exposure to environmental toxins which impact health in a big way